We’re proud to be speaking at #ELEMCON18 and invite you to register w code A5. Please join Mary Jo Press, Senior EHSS Manager Tesla, Cyril Toussaint, Director Energy and Sustainability of NYC Health + Hospitals, and Angela Casler, CEO/President for a lively workshop: The Competitive Advantage That Builds a Culture of Sustainability.
Visit https://conference.environmentalleader.com and enter Promo Code A5.
Workshop: The Competitive Advantage That Builds a Culture of Sustainability
Angela Casler, CEO/President, Sustainability Management Association
Mary Jo Press, Senior EHSS Manager, Tesla
Cyril Toussaint, Director of Energy and Sustainability, NYC Health + Hospitals
Sustainability management in business is both a core competency and a competitive advantage. Being a leader in the circular economy takes a concerted efforts from the C-suite to the frontline. Building a culture of sustainability is a journey that takes time. Employees need to understand why social responsibility and environmental conservation are strategic priorities.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Which best practices create a strategy that optimizes human, environmental and financial resources
- How to build a culture by implementing a functional strategy that engages all employees in actively achieving the corporation’s strategic sustainability goals
- What capital investment is required for sustainability projects and how to track outcomes and performance
- Why Key Performance Indicators must be manageable, reportable and motivational
- Which metrics matter to external stakeholders
- What sustainability reporting methods are most effective
- Which motivating tactics celebrate outcomes of sustainability programs
Join us to learn practical ways to effectively manage sustainability, both internally and externally. The workshop will prepare you to earn the accreditation of Sustainability Management Certified Professional. The Sustainability Management Association is the accrediting body of the certification.
The workshop is suited for all levels of management, from the C-Suite to the frontline team.